STD Scare

So, the other night me and my partner had sex. As we were getting into in (before any actual intercourse) she was lying on top of me and I was not ready for what she was about to do. Without notice, she went straight from kissing to putting the tip of my penis in her. I didnt yet even have the condom out and I stopped her instantly and made sure nothing further happened. What im worried about is how likely is it that just from those seconds of contact that I could have contracted an STD (such as HIV)? I dont think she has anything but im not 100%... Im kinda freaking out and i feel like its for good reason but i would love to hear what you guys have to say about this...

Response from Dr. Hightow-Weidman

Hi there if you and your partner engaged in any unprotected sex, then the risk for getting an std exists. ALso, some STDs like herpes and warts can be spread just by skin to skin contact. Its a great idea to get tested as many STDS can not have any symptoms. Perhaps you and your partner could get tested together. take care Dr. W

Paper cut from possible bloody paper
Risky encounter and frightened