Oral Sex Risk with a TS and Bump

Dear Sir/Madam,

17 days ago I had an receptive and insertive oral sex without ejaculation with a transsexual. I was wearing a condom but unfortunately TS was not.

I had medicines starting 3 days after the intercourse. (1 g Ceftriaxone IV single dose, 2x100 mg doxycycline for 14 days, 2x 500mg Cefuroxime for 10 days)

Now I have a circular bump on the bottom of my penis shaft. Right in the intersection point with the rest of the body. It is skin colored, maybe a little bit reddish, 3 mm in diameter. There is no pain. It is in a hairy area. I didn't shave for last 3 weeks.

I read a lot about STDs, which I should have done before this act. There are a lot of STDs, and I don't know which tests to take and when to take them. Because of medication, I don't think that it can be syphilis, is it possible to still have Syphilis or Gonorrhea or Chlamydia after all those medication? Was I too early to get medication? This is the second day I realised the bump. Should I directly go to a physician, or wait for a couple of days so that the bump size and shape finalizes?

Thank you for all your answers.

Regards,

Response from Mr. Cordova

The STD that comes to mind when we talk about a single circular bump is Syphilis; the primary symptom of the disease is a called a chancre, a small-painless bump that happens at the site of the infection. That said, I would not expect the bump to appear so quickly. Doxycycline is used in the treatment of Syphilis. If there was an infection that should have taken care of it.

You can go in for a Syphilis test at 30 days from the incident just to be certain. I am confident the result will be negative.

In health,

Richard

Could his saliva go through my panties?
Should I consider myself negative?