Please answer!!!!

This issue has given me alot of anxiety recently, it is about the transmission of hepatitis B and how it can be transmitted through the urethra. I ask because while I was at my friends house I masturbated in the bathroom, and I used his laptop for pornography, and since he obviously used it before me im scared if there was any dry semen on the laptop that might have gone on to my hands while i was holding it, which might have gone through my urethra while i was masturbating. Just to clarify there was no fluids on my hands. So im asking if it is possible to get hepatitis B from this situation. P.S. I have asked one question before and itdid get answered which i appreciate very much but after that i have not been answered, please answer i would really it would really help me. Thank you.

Response from Mr. Cordova

No, you were not at risk for Hepatitis B. There is a vaccine for Hepatitis A and B. I would suggest getting vaccinated for them.

In health,

Richard

infection through urine
Interesting case