infection through urine
Jul 30, 2015
Pls a person DAT has infection is it save for s/he to drink his urine
Response from Mr. Cordova
HIV is not transmitted via urine, but if someone was infected with Chlamydia or Gonorrhea that could be transmitted via urine as the bacteria that cause the infections could be carried out of the penis or vagina into the uninfected persons throat.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- How Long Does A Person Have Hiv Before It Turns Into Aids?
- Can Antibiotics Fight Hiv If Taken Immediately?
- Can An Abnormal Pap Smear Mean Hiv?
- Condom Burst Partner Has Hiv
- Peripheral Neuropathy And Upper Lip Numbness Tingling
- What If You Drink And Eat After A Person That Has Hiv And Aids?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.