Jul 30, 2015
I have a gonorrhea in throat. Can this be lead in HIV? How can I cure this disease just in house? What is the causes why i have this disease?
Response from Mr. Cordova
Gonorrhea by itself will not cause HIV, but being infected with it can increase the likelihood of HIV transmission, although orally the risk is still extremely low. You must go to the doctor to get treated for it. Infection occurs via oral/genital or oral/anal contact, but typically via oral/penile contact.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Just Because The Vagina Is Burning Doesn't Mean You Have An Std
- Can Lymph Node Discomfort Come And Go?
- Do Hiv Symptoms Last For 3 Months?
- Hvi Risk Bleeding Cut On The Body And Massage
- Is Burning Feeling On The Tip Of The Penis A Sign Of Hiv?
- Never Happened That A Negative Test After 6 Months
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.