Follow Us Follow Us on Facebook Follow Us on Twitter 

No Stool......Only blood

I am a 51 year old female. I felt fine this morning u til i ate breakfast. About 1 hour after eating i began to feel nauseated and stomach hurting like i had to go to the bathroom. When i went to the bathroom i only passed blood and vomited up some flem. I felt fine after that until a hour later the same thing, and it has been that way for the last six hours just not quite as bad as the first time. The first time I was also sweating profusely. What could this be ????

Response from Dr. Hightow-Weidman

Hello there I would suggest getting off the internet and going immediately to the emergency department for a full evaluation. Bleeding from the rectum can be a dangerous sign of internal bleeding that requires immediate attention. Even if it stops you need to be evaluated on an urgent basis. take care Dr W

I am 16 can I do anal
can hep c spread by bleeding during sex?