Advertisement
The Body: The Complete HIV/AIDS Resource
Follow Us Follow Us on Facebook Follow Us on Twitter 
Professionals >> Visit The Body PROThe Body en Espanol

Ask the Experts About

Safe Sex and HIV PreventionSafe Sex and HIV Prevention

Rollover images to visit our other forums!
Recent AnswersAsk a Question

• Email Email
  • Glossary Glossary

I am 16 can I do anal

Jun 29, 2015

Me and my girl have been dating for a year and we have done sex with a condom but we both wanted to try it with out a condom and we have anal sex and vagina sex with no condom and no pills me and her are HIV/std/aids/ negative is this bad and if it is how can we change this

Response from Dr. Hightow-Weidman

Hello there I would certainly stress continuing to use a condom for sex. Even if you are both HIV and STD free there is still a risk for pregnancy. I'm not sure if the two of you were tested together but this would be a great thing to do. And if your or your partner have sex with anyone else than getting an STD is still possible. Try to think about ways to make sex with a condom more pleasurable and exciting. Try new colors or lube. You are young and have a lifetime of sex so its best to start good patterns of protection now. Take care Dr W

Previous
Can taking HCG affect your HIV test results?
Next
No Stool......Only blood

• Email Email
  • Glossary Glossary

Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS

Advertisement

Q&A TERMS OF USE

This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.

Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.

Review our complete terms of use and copyright notice.