Follow Us Follow Us on Facebook Follow Us on Twitter 

I am 16 can I do anal

Me and my girl have been dating for a year and we have done sex with a condom but we both wanted to try it with out a condom and we have anal sex and vagina sex with no condom and no pills me and her are HIV/std/aids/ negative is this bad and if it is how can we change this

Response from Dr. Hightow-Weidman

Hello there I would certainly stress continuing to use a condom for sex. Even if you are both HIV and STD free there is still a risk for pregnancy. I'm not sure if the two of you were tested together but this would be a great thing to do. And if your or your partner have sex with anyone else than getting an STD is still possible. Try to think about ways to make sex with a condom more pleasurable and exciting. Try new colors or lube. You are young and have a lifetime of sex so its best to start good patterns of protection now. Take care Dr W

Can taking HCG affect your HIV test results?
No Stool......Only blood