HELP!!!!!

Hello. Recently, I noticed some small bumps that look like genital warts on the shaft of my penis. Panicked, I quickly consulted a skin doctor and after taking a look, told me it looked normal to her. It has been a few days. The small bumps have not caused me any pain or itch at all. It did not aggrevate either. I have had vaginal intercourse with my girlfriend. My girlfriend is the first and the only one whom I had sex with. She has shown no signs of genital warts. My girlfriend on the other hand, was pregnant before. Her first sex was with her ex vice versa. That makes me the second partner of hers. However, her recent pap smear came out all well. What is happening? Also, I have had vaginal sex with my girlfriend once after noticing the lookalike genital warts. Does that mean I might have passed genital warts (if it is) to my girlfriend as well? I am fearing I have genital warts and am very afraid. Can you please advice me please!

Response from Mr. Cordova

My advice is for you to listen to your doctor. It sounds like whatever the bumps are they are not genital warts. I would suggest working with your doctor to determine what they could be.

In health,

Richard

delay periods
analsex