Follow Us Follow Us on Facebook Follow Us on Twitter 

hiv scare

Hi doctor I had a sexual encounter with a amsterdam a sex worker. During which we had protected oral sex and protected vaginal sex. During the encounter I ejaculated when she gave me a blow job. After which she changed the condom and we went on to have intercourse with a new condom on during which initially my penis was semi erect. Just three weeks after the encounter I started feeling feverish though when I checked my body temprature the body temprature was normal but my for head was hotter than normal. So i want to know

1. Is there a real risk of contracting hiv with the exposure I had or I am worrying without any reason 2.What I experienced three weeks after the exposure consitered to be ARS.

Waiting for your reply thankyou.

Response from Mr. Cordova

The answer to both of your questions is no.

In health,

Richard

HIV phobia pls ans to my qstn....this is 5 the time writing
Amsterdam red-light CSW.