Dry blood that got in eye after rewet

I am concerned about an exposer, please advise I am going to er and want to know if blood that was dried, and I had to clean off a toilet I had Ajax bleach in toilet and I soaked the blood in NABC CONCENTRATE. It was not direct blood contact but when the toilet was flushed it splashed and landed in eye. I immediately ran to eye flush station and used about a liter of the solution. Am I at risk for anything? I've never had any disease and I am about to get married I am seriously freaked out. Please help.

Response from Dr. Hightow-Weidman

Hello no there is no risk in the exposure you describe. HIV would not survive in dried blood and subsequent cleaning fluids. take care Dr W

unexplain symptoms
10 Words or Less