oral sex

Dr richard yesterday i received an oral sex from a prostitute which i really regrets..i never had sex before..she perform oral sex on me in about 10 sec amd after that she put on condom on my penis and continue the oral sex until i was climax in her mouth with condom on..what is the chance that im infected with hiv or other disease..im really worried..

Response from Mr. Cordova

The risk of HIV transmission was so low, I'd say it was a no-risk situation. Some STD's, like Syphilis, are transmitted via skin-to-skin contact, but the likelihood of transmission was still low. Overall I would not be concerned.

In health,

Richard

Rash
I am not the milk man (THE END) Thanks Dr. Wohl!