Sex toys tranferring chlamydia
Mar 28, 2015
If I shared a sex toy with another woman and I have Chlamydia can it be tranfered
Response from Mr. Cordova
Yes, transmission could occur. You should either put a fresh condom on the toy each time, or have two toys. One for each person.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- What If Your Chlamydia Gets Worse?
- What Are The Chances Of Getting Herpes Or Warts From A Safe Exposure With A Prostitute?
- Took Antibiotics As Prescribed For Chlamydia And Still Have Symptoms
- Things That Look Like Genital Warts But Are Not
- Things That Get Mistaken For Genital Warts
- Symptoms Of Hpv Skin Rashes
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.