hiv eclia combo

is eclia combo hiv indicative at two months ? is it definite and conclusive at four months ? i got an prick from a wire which may have come from under the skin of a previously hep c positive electrician who later tested negative , his hiv status was unknown at the time however he was negative a few years back and had no strong history for it apparently , my worry is that my numbers seemed to be increasing on hiv eclia combo , at two months .106 and at four months .210 cut off 1 on both tests , hcv eclia was .043 cut off 1 , why do hiv numbers change alot ? why not hcv numbers , i wish there were effective vaccines for these two diseases , there is effective treatment for hcv but not for hiv , it is thought by researchers to kill people even before they get aids

Response from Mr. Cordova

Test results have ranges because the human body is a living organism that is constantly in flux. Your results were, however, below the cutoff. You are negative for HIV and HCV. Your HIV test results were not conclusive (90 days is). However, I would not expect a negative HIV result at two months to change by 90 days, and also, HIV does not live outside of the human body. Any virus present would be unable to infect you.

In health,

Richard

Oraquick Test and afraid not following direction correctly
fear of HIV