dental cleaning

I went to dental clinic to clean my teeth last week to clean my teeth. The doctor weared same gloves before treated hiv patients and also used contaminated cleaning tools to me. What my worry is that I am risk to get hiv.

Response from Mr. Cordova

The dentist used contaminated cleaning tools? I think it's time for a new dentist. Overall, the risk for HIV transmission was fairly low. HIV does not live well outside of the human body. Any virus present would be unable to infect you. Hepatitis, however, can live outside of the human body for up to two weeks, and the risk of Hepatitis transmission would be much higher.

You can test at 30 days if you like.

In health,

Richard

HIV risk with improperly used condom.
May I have HIV or not