The Body: The Complete HIV/AIDS Resource
Follow Us Follow Us on Facebook Follow Us on Twitter Download Our App 
Professionals >> Visit The Body PROThe Body en Espanol
Ask the Experts About

Safe Sex and HIV PreventionSafe Sex and HIV Prevention
Rollover images to visit our other forums!
Recent AnswersAsk a Question
  • Email Email
  • Glossary Glossary

vaginal secretion

Feb 1, 2015

Ihad sex with a prostitute, i wore 2 condoms while having sex but since i was drunk i didn't get an erection so i masturbated with the condom and after that removed the condom and masturbated again. The condom had vaginal fluids on it, which got into my hands and after that i masturbated taking off the condom, the vaginal fluids were exposed to my penis head.(I have small rashes in the lower part of penis head since childhood) what are my chances of hiv infection or any other STD? i am really worried. Please help.I also have tested twice one after 3 month of exposure and another after 5-6 month of exposure, and d result was there any risk of any std transmission as well, plz help

Response from Mr. Cordova

I would not be concerned about HIV or other STD's in this situation, although some STD's, such as Syphilis can be transmitted via skin-to-skin contact. I recommend that anyone who is sexually active be tested for all STD's at least once a year, preferably every six months, and every three if they have multiple partners.

Also, in the future, only use one condom. Using two can increase the chances of the condom breaking. In this case it didn't happen so there is no concern there, but for future reference.

Lastly, you tested well outside of the 90 day window. You are most certainly HIV negative.

In health,


Should I still be concerned? please help
a lil bit of confusion.

  • Email Email
  • Glossary Glossary

 Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS



This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.

Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.

Review our complete terms of use and copyright notice.

Powered by ExpertViewpoint