Scared out my mind please help!

HEY I GOT A BAREBACK TITJOB FROM A SEX WORKER! IM SCARED FOR MY LIFE! WHAT IF SHE HAD HERPES? WHATS THE CHANCES OF ME GETTING IT FROM HER BREAST! AND IF SHE DO GOT HERPES AND GAVE IT TO ME! CAN MY HIV RISK ME HIGH!? ALSO I MIGHT HAD BROKEN BUT HEALED SKIN ON MY PENIS NOTHING BIG BUT A LITTLE BREAK FROM DRY HAND Job earlier that week (sorry for the caps)

Response from Mr. Glenn

Thanks for your question,

There is no risk for HIV from a "bareback titjob." Primarily because there's nothing between the breasts coming out of her body and going up inside your penis.

The risk of Herpes is pretty minimal too, mostly because we don't see Herpes infection between the breasts.

Hope this helps,

Erik

HIV risk?
Unprotected oral sex and protected vaginal penetration and Flu in less than 24 hrs