Do I have HIV without having sex?

I asked this question a few days ago but I never got an answer. I was with a boy about a month ago, I've been dating him for a while now. I'm a virgin and we almost had sex. He rubbed his penis through my vagina, unprotected, but he didn't go inside. That's all that we did. The next day I wasn't feeling well. I went to the doctor and he told me I had a UTI. Can HIV be mistaken for a UTI? I also have pelvic pain sometimes and I constanly feel bad. My period was lighter than what it usually is. Can I get HIV from not even having oral sex or sex in general? Does it sound like I have an STD? Please answer because I'm going insane thinking I have HIV.

Response from Mr. Glenn

Thanks for your question,

HIV and a UTI won't be mistaken for each other, that's a given. If you're able, it's going to be helpful to talk to a doctor that you can be open and honest with about the sex that you've had. Pelvic pain isn't good and can be caused by a few things. Some are STDs, some aren't.

While it doesn't sound like there was much risk for HIV (because his fluids didn't get inside you), there could've been risk for STDs because his fluid was on your vagina.

Hope this helps,

Erik

Have been tested reactive.
Esteroides seguros?