Worried I might have caught HIV or other STIs

Hello doctor. 4 days ago, during a sexual encounter, I licked the upper part of my girlfriends vagina. There might have been some vaginal fluids on there. I did not lick the inner part of her vagina, nor the vaginal lips, only the part above the urethra for 15-20 seconds. I did not have cuts or sores in my mouth, nor did she have any blood, sores or broken skin in that area. This is our first sexual relationship. Neither me, nor she has ever engaged in a sexually active relationship before. I am very afraid that I might have caught AIDS or some other STI from her. We are both virgins. Please answer, I am sick with worry.

Response from Mr. Cordova

If you were both virgins then it would be impossible for either of you to have any STD, including HIV. However, even if she hadn't been a virgin, this was an extremely low-risk situation. So low that I would feel comfortable saying it was a no-risk situation.

Also, the only way to tell if you have been infected with HIV or another STD is to be tested. Anyone who is sexually active should be tested for all STD's including HIV at least once a year, and preferably every six months.

In health,

Richard

Sex with a call girl... scared!
Urgently need help! I've sent a question to everyone!