Syphilis

I need help. I had an experience where I went to a massage parlor and the woman sat on my lower back. After about 4 weeks I got a red spot on my skin that within a week or 2 started to turn brownish and wrinkle. I went to the doctor scared it might be syphilis and he said it did not look like syphilis but he knew my anxiety so he ran a RPR blood test. This was done 7 weeks after my massage experience. The test was non reactive. he said that test was conclusive, but I worried stil some, I went to my moms house and had her look at the spot. She touched it with her finger. I am worried if it happened to be syphilis could I have passed it on to her from her touching it with her finger. She is 80 years old. Please help..

Response from Mr. Cordova

It is not Syphilis and your test result is conclusive. Your mother was not at risk.

In health,

Richard

Am I at risk?
Fourth Gen HIV window period accuracy.