Advertisement
The Body: The Complete HIV/AIDS Resource
Follow Us Follow Us on Facebook Follow Us on Twitter Download Our App 
Professionals >> Visit The Body PROThe Body en Espanol

Ask the Experts About

Safe Sex and HIV PreventionSafe Sex and HIV Prevention

Rollover images to visit our other forums!
Recent AnswersAsk a Question

• Email Email
  • Glossary Glossary

Saga needs to be put to an end - Vote of thanks

Nov 30, 2014

Erik,

I am go grateful that you have allayed my fears by your response as I was so guilty of visiting the damned club, particularly in light of my wife being pregnant.

Presumably you also meant hepatitis B/C is also no risk.

Thank you once again.

Response from Mr. Glenn

As I said before: Dr. W's response also applies to the other STDs that you mentioned.

That includes Hep B and C.

If you feel as though your fears are something that do not leave you even after hearing repeatedly from us that you have no risk, it's time to consider that your fear is less about getting accurate information and more about addressing the fear itself.

There are many people equipped to help you manage your anxiety face-to-face. Those include counselors, trusted friends, perhaps a clergyperson that you're close to?

Hope this helps,

Erik

Previous
Saga needs to be put to an end
Next
sharing ice skates/skin peel and abrasions

• Email Email
  • Glossary Glossary

Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS

Advertisement

Q&A TERMS OF USE

This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.

Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.

Review our complete terms of use and copyright notice.