Saga needs to be put to an end - Vote of thanks

Erik,

I am go grateful that you have allayed my fears by your response as I was so guilty of visiting the damned club, particularly in light of my wife being pregnant.

Presumably you also meant hepatitis B/C is also no risk.

Thank you once again.

Response from Mr. Glenn

As I said before: Dr. W's response also applies to the other STDs that you mentioned.

That includes Hep B and C.

If you feel as though your fears are something that do not leave you even after hearing repeatedly from us that you have no risk, it's time to consider that your fear is less about getting accurate information and more about addressing the fear itself.

There are many people equipped to help you manage your anxiety face-to-face. Those include counselors, trusted friends, perhaps a clergyperson that you're close to?

Hope this helps,

Erik

Saga needs to be put to an end
sharing ice skates/skin peel and abrasions