Is Hep C present when blood is no longer visible?

Can Hep C be on an object without blood visible? I wiped blood up off a desk the other day with an everyday cleaner - something that isn't certified to kill the virus (Clorox Greenworks). Assuming it was positive for Hep C, can it still be there? I know HIV dies quickly, but what about Hep C in this scenario?

Can Hep C be transferred from object to object without blood visible; for example, if I were to place papers over the area I "cleaned", and then placed the papers in my bag - am I carrying the virus home? Do I still run the risk of getting Hep C through a cut? Is it safe to use this area of the desk now?

Response from Mr. Glenn

Thanks for your question,

The situations that you're describing don't sound risky for Hepatitis C at all. If for no other reason than you're wiping away the thing that's carrying it (BLOOD). Hep C isn't jumping from surface to surface through mere, light contact.

Hope this helps,

Erik

helpppppppp
I hope I don't sound dumb