please answer so scared

Hi at my sons birthday party my brother and law cut his finger pretty bad. He put a bandage on and we continued the party. However during this time I saw him give a chip to my Son with the finger that had the bandage on it. You could see some blood on his finger as it went through the band aid. Is my son at risk if my brother in law has hiv of he ate a chip with blood on it. Or if my brother in law touched any other food that people ate. Im so worried. My son is only 2.

Response from Mr. Glenn

I can understand that the presence of blood may be alarming to you, but there is no risk in the situation you're describing.

There's way too may ifs in your story, it almost seems like you're LOOKING for HIV. Keep in mind that it takes a significant amount of blood to transmit AND the mouth is typically not a good way for HIV to enter the body.

Hope this helps,

Erik

Oral Sex
Contamination by touching eye after masturbating