|doctor to see for genital warts
May 10, 2001
I have noticed some bumps on the shaft on my penis recently. There are not many of them but i fear it may be genital warts. I was wondering if I should consult my physician or see some other specialist?
| Response from Mr. Kull
Who you decide to consult about the bumps you are experiencing is up to you. Your primary care provider should be able to provide an accurate diagnosis, but if there is some doubt or you want a second opinion, try consulting a dermatologist.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Who To See If You Have Genital Warts?
- What Will The Doctor Do If You Have Genital Warts?
- What Age Group Does Genital Warts Affect The Most?
- What Pills Can You Take To Get Rid Of Bacterial Vaginosis Or A Yeast Infection?
- What Are The Chances Of Getting Herpes From Infected Person?
- What Causes Genital Warts To Come Back?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.