|Follow Up Dr. Wohl: Please Answer
Aug 24, 2014
I asked this question:
Even though I only tested 26 days after the event, which was also 2 weeks after my symptoms began and you also agree that my risk was zero (insertive fellatio) besides all my classical ARS symptoms, that I can move on?
Please. I can't live my life anymore at the moment. I'm only 19 and my therapist and mother can only do so much in relaxing me.
| Response from Dr. Wohl
I do believe that your risk was zero. But that is not the issue. The issue is whether you believe that. If you can, you are done. If you can not then get the test at 12 weeks and then put this to rest.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- White Tongue Worried It Could Be Ars
- Groin Pain After Receiving Oral Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Stinging Pain After Mutual Masturbation Worried I Have HIV
- Stinging Pain After Unprotected Vaginal Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Swollen Glands After Anal Fingering Worried I Have HIV
- White Discharge After Oral Sex With No Protection Does It Mean I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.