Follow Up Dr. Wohl: Please Answer

I asked this question:

http://www.thebody.com/Forums/AIDS/SafeSex/Q237541.html

Even though I only tested 26 days after the event, which was also 2 weeks after my symptoms began and you also agree that my risk was zero (insertive fellatio) besides all my classical ARS symptoms, that I can move on?

Please. I can't live my life anymore at the moment. I'm only 19 and my therapist and mother can only do so much in relaxing me.

I do believe that your risk was zero. But that is not the issue. The issue is whether you believe that. If you can, you are done. If you can not then get the test at 12 weeks and then put this to rest.

Third times asking about the elisa test result of a ccr5 delta32 mutated person
Please help : (