|Follow Up Dr. Wohl: Please Answer
Aug 24, 2014
I asked this question:
Even though I only tested 26 days after the event, which was also 2 weeks after my symptoms began and you also agree that my risk was zero (insertive fellatio) besides all my classical ARS symptoms, that I can move on?
Please. I can't live my life anymore at the moment. I'm only 19 and my therapist and mother can only do so much in relaxing me.
| Response from Dr. Wohl
I do believe that your risk was zero. But that is not the issue. The issue is whether you believe that. If you can, you are done. If you can not then get the test at 12 weeks and then put this to rest.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Loose Stool After Protected Anal Sex Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Pain In Penis After Getting Scratched Worried I Have HIV
- Painful Red Spots After Lap Dance Worried I Have HIV
- Tingling In Fingers After Licking Vagina Worried I Have HIV
- Can Oral Thrush Cause Enlarged Lymph Nodes?
- Can You Get Genital Warts From Masturbating With A Wart On Your Hand?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.