Need to clarify
Aug 24, 2014
hi Doc, thanks for answering my question yesterday re "can HIV be transmitted through mutual masturbation and massage with exposure to pre cum and semen" you mentioned whether he or I used his semen as a lubricant if you meant as a lubricant on the penis during the masturbation the answer is no, my only worry is that it may have rubbed off on my hands. is there nay risk ??? sorry for being paranoid, thanks
Response from Dr. Wohl
I see no risk here.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Can You Get AIDS From Sex With A Prostitute?
- Cold Feet After Breast Sucking Worried I Have HIV
- Diarrhea After Oral Sex Hooker What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Hairy Tongue After Performing Oral Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Hairy Tongue After Sharing Sex Toys Worried I Have HIV
- Stinging Pain After Receptive Anal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.