Need to clarify
Aug 24, 2014
hi Doc, thanks for answering my question yesterday re "can HIV be transmitted through mutual masturbation and massage with exposure to pre cum and semen" you mentioned whether he or I used his semen as a lubricant if you meant as a lubricant on the penis during the masturbation the answer is no, my only worry is that it may have rubbed off on my hands. is there nay risk ??? sorry for being paranoid, thanks
Response from Dr. Wohl
I see no risk here.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- What Does A Herpes Rash On The Face Look Like?
- What Do Shingles Look Like When They Are Drying Up?
- What Are The Odds Of Contracting Genital Herpes After Sleeping With Someone Who Has It But Not An Outbreak?
- Is There A Natural Way To Cure Hpv Genital Wart?
- Percentage Of Teens With Gonorrhea
- Syphilis Chancre Sores And Tea Tree Oil
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.