Dr Wohl - Thanks for a perfect advice
Aug 24, 2014
HI Doc, I am from the Topic "Dr Wohl need your advice desparately - Risks & Testing on Serious Events" on 22 Aug.
After the Pathologist at Lab told me that I had a value of 1.17 on HIV Duo, I had given hopes. My second sample test gave out a value of 0.06 which is non-reactive. So my first Duo at 21 days remained non-reactive at 53 days. It was a perfect diagnosis for you and a God sent Miracle for me.
Response from Dr. Wohl
Great news. Thank you. DW
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- What Is The Chance Of Getting Herpes From Drinking From The Same Cup?
- What Is Mucosal Herpes Infections?
- What Are The Long And Short Term Problems With Genital Warts?
- Getting Treatment For Genital Warts When Can I Have Sex Again
- How Long Does It Take To Get Syphilis Results?
- Syphilis And Eye Problems
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.