Antibiotic resistant syphilis

I've heard If you miss a dosage of antibiotics for treating syphilis it might become resistant to antibiotics. does this mean that ALL antibiotics you were taking become ineffective or just the particular one?

Syphilis remains susceptible to the main antibiotics used to treat it including penicillin, tetracycline and doxycycline. There is increasing resistance to azithromycin and like drugs. Organisms that become resistant to antibiotics continue to grow despite the antibiotic and treatment failure ensues.

For this reason, injected penicillin and alternatively doxycycline remain the choices for treatment of syphilis.

help me david plzzz
Dr Wohl - Thanks for a perfect advice