help me david plzzz

i had sex 66 day ago after one month of sex i feel tingling in my left hand and weakness in my both leg and sore throat after 45 days i was go for blood test my report is 0.09 non reactive but my sore throat is still on and pain in my joints specially in my knees and solder and stiffness in my left side of neck and i am sweating all day on forehead and back portion but i am not soked in sweat help me

Lots of similar posts through the ages and the response will ring familiar. The tests are accurate. Standard testing at 12 weeks after the event should be believed. Tingling of your limbs and continued sore throat are not signs of recent HIV infection. All this adds up to your not being infected with HIV. Alternative causes should be sought.

A question I've always had
Antibiotic resistant syphilis