Please some advice

I had a recent encounter with a girl, I had known her about a year now, we did NOT have sex but here's what happened:

We didn't have sexual intercourse, didn't perform oral sex either way, and I did not "finger" her. No body part was inserted in any way one form or another.

I did however bush my arm against some, I suspect might have been, vaginal fluid on her leg. I think she then simply wiped it away with the dress she was wearing or her hand I cant remember (she says it got on her leg from her dress since it was on the outside of her thigh)

After she proceeded to masturbate me through my shorts. I then took over, still masturbating through my shorts but now with the head of my penis and portion of my penis exposed. I was kneeling in between her legs but again there was no direct contact, only between my outer thigh and her inner thighs.

There was no direct contact with her vagina, or any of her vaginal fluid to any part of my penis (foreskin or head).

My concern and question is that I am now paranoid that some of the fluid may have gotten on my shorts, particularly the ends where it was gathering around and on my foreskin, and then transferred to my penis (foreskin).

Am I at risk? Is there any risk? Should I get myself tested? Please I need an answer to calm my nerves and my anxiety. I've managed to keep my worries in check with simple reasoning but I need some professional advice and opinions.

Please help.

Response from Mr. Glenn

Thanks for your questions,

You asked: Am I at risk? Is there any risk? Should I get myself tested?

My answers: No. Nope. Not for this case.

There simply wasn't any opportunity for body fluids to leave one of your bodies and go inside the other person. You might be worried about a small microscopic amount. Semen and vaginal fluid aren't trying to get inside your body. They're not going to seep through your shorts and enter into your penis unless there was a TON of fluid, which there most certainly wasn't in this case.

You really would've needed penetration for her fluid to get up inside you for there to be risk. There really isn't any other way.

Hope this helps,

Erik

Can i test positive on hiv when i have either prostrate cancer or hepatitis?
A question I've always had