Can i test positive on hiv when i have either prostrate cancer or hepatitis?
Aug 23, 2014
Can i test positive on HIV when i have either prostrate cancer or hepatitis?
Response from Mr. Glenn
Thanks for your question,
Having prostate cancer or hepatitis will not stop a HIV test from giving you accurate results.
Hope this helps,
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Why Do I Get Bacterial Vaginosis After Sex?
- What's The Likelihood Of Somebody Getting Herpes From Protected Sex?
- What Precautions To Take For Syphilis At Home?
- What Is The Difference Between Genital Herpes And Cold Sores?
- What Does Herpes Look Like Around Your Eye?
- What Antibiotics Do For Peoples With Herpes?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.