HIV risk from one day old non bleeding cut

I had half cm long cut in my last finger on the top. It was bleeding at that time but stopped within an hour. Cut was happened in the morning and second day it was covered by dark red-black colour cover in the morning and in the afternoon while I was cleaning sink I found very small small blood traces on the side wall of the sink. I did not touch them but cleaned with paper towel. But next week I noticed that traces of blood were also on the spray bottles sitting just next to sink. I moved them from one place to another to clean around by my hands on that day. I don't know how old that blood was. 10 days after that incident I suddenly start to feel very shaking cold/chills and I was not able to eat my regular food. My stomach was bloating too much. I didn't have fever or dihrea but because of feeling cold I was using two blanket and keeping heater on all the time. This was making me feeling perspired on the bottom. I am not able to sleep constantly more than hour or two in the night. This makes me very tired and sleepy during day. I have got almost control on the diet and cold. My weight is steady. I do not have sore throat except once and that was because of one day I went out without proper clothes in cold and windy atmosphere. That was resolved within a week with home made medicine from ginger and lemon. My stomach is still bloating and release gas. One day I had black/gray coloured stool but it was for only one day. Please tell me what could be the problem.

Response from Mr. Glenn

Thanks for your question,

There is no risk for HIV here though. Old dry blood is most certainly not going to transmit HIV. It simply can't live outside a human body.

That being said, it sounds like you need to talk to a doctor face to face to figure out what's really going on with your body.

Hope this helps!

Erik

can i get HIV if i ingest some blood?
Can i test positive on hiv when i have either prostrate cancer or hepatitis?