HIV and Chlamydia

My last exposure was in July 24, anal and safe and unsafe 50-50, and I got tested for STD's on August 9th, for HIV P24 and NAAT tested performed, then I found out I got Chlamydia, of course I got my treatment same day as of results revealed, the other STDs plus HIV turned Negative? but should I still worry for HIV? I will appreciate if you are going to take me out of worried situation. Thank you so much

Response from Mr. Glenn

Thanks for your question,

It sounds like your HIV test gave you an okay idea of your status, but it's going to be important to get tested at 3 months to confirm your status. You had risk for HIV, that's true. But remember: risk just means a chance. That's why you need another test, to tell us how it all turned out.

In the meantime, it can help to talk to trusted people in your life to help manage your feelings while you wait to get your 3 month test. You may also want to consider some things that can help you take the safety of your sex to the next level (such as carrying a few condoms on you whenever you feel like sex might happen).

Hope this helps,

Erik

Are condoms safe and effect for man-to-man anal sex?
can i get HIV if i ingest some blood?