Worried about symptoms!

Hi, sorry for bad english. 6 weeks ago i had sex with prostitute (unprotected oral + vaginal condom broke). 3 weeks ago i had blood tests: chlamydia tracho igg igm, hiv, syphilis + standard blood and urine tests. All negative/ My first symptoms was feeling cold and muscle tingling (5days after risky event). My doctor prescribed me azithromacin in 1 doze. During third - fifth week i had joint paints (knees). During fifth week i had testicle pain so doctor prescribed Augmentin for 7 days. So after 6 weeks Im still having muscle twitching and strange parestezias like tingling nerves in feet fingers and achilles. I cant repeat my tests for 3 more weeks becasue of lack of money. Does that sounds like an std?

Response from Mr. Glenn

Thanks for your question,

What you're describing doesn't scream out STD. It sounds like you're already talking to doctors face to face who are answering these questions for you.

Since there was unprotected oral sex and the condom broke for you during vaginal sex, it's going to be important to retest at the 3 month point. This will confirm your status.

The negative test results you already received are a good sign though! I'm sorry to hear about the discomfort in your body, but it's very possible that those things have nothing to do with HIV/STDs.

Hope this helps,

Erik

Confusion, Over thinking, May be Used condom.. ermm
HIV, broken condoms, and risk