Confusion, Over thinking, May be Used condom.. ermm

Dear doctor, so i went to a hooker, i ended up getting oral sex from her. It was in the car Dark.. My first condom did not get on properly, she was about to get her condom and i refused because from past once i remember this girl had a condom packet that was opened. This was another hooker though. Previous one said that she keeps it opened to keep the flow (i may believe that). So i gave my new condom to this one and she put it directly along with oral sex (one of their techniques). I have an old problem of over thinking things and i always do to the point one can not imagine. I was also doing something like this for the first time (since i stopped last time). So i believe everything went smooth. When we were done, she was taking off the ocndom and she insisted and threw it outside. I was zipping up to go. Now as usual, i started imagining and creating situations that did she trick me into another condom.. i don't know why i would do that. I had 4 condoms, one was thrown out, other i have, one we used.. 4th one vanished. May be she took it. No big deal so i went back to the same spot after 5 minutes (this is night 12am) and i culdnt find the thrown condom. Put me in suspicion if she tricked and took it along with her (may be so she could reuse it). Did she trick me into it.. ermmm.. Although she took the condom from my hand and put it but well like i said i overthink. Now, if she used my condom and took it with her for whatever reasons i shouldn't bother. But if she did use a previous condom which she used with someone else and rolled it back or so, then could i have contracted anything? Even if she did use it, to give you more info, she was around for an hour or so before i picked her up.

Response from Mr. Glenn

Thanks for your question,

Doesn't sound like there's any risk for HIV in this situation. Even if she used a condom on you from another person, the HIV is that fluid would've died long before you came into contact with it and therefore not been able to infect you.

Seems like you have done a lot of thinking here. There's nothing wrong with asking questions. You're just trying to keep yourself healthy. But you're right, there's a point where you might be working yourself up when there isn't risky going on. This is one of those cases.

Hope this helps,

Erik

Thank you doc
Worried about symptoms!