Transmission through a fresh wound on penis?

Hello, I am a male and I recently engaged in mutual masturbation with another male. At first, we started performing on each other at the same time and a little bit of his pre-cum got on my hand. Then he started to solely perform on me and he gave a small blister or wound on my penis from stroking so hard. (Although it did hurt right then, I didn't notice this wound until a couple days later). I then started to masturbate myself with the hand I used on him. To the best of my knowledge, this blister (or wound) wasn't bleeding and there was very little pre-cum (from him) on my hand. He did inform me that he had just been tested and that he was negative, plus he said he could show me the results if I wanted to see them, which I declined (wish I would've now). BUT... I can't seem to put my mind at ease. Should I be worried for possible HIV transmission? Any info would be greatly appreciated.

Response from Mr. Glenn

Thanks for your question,

Doesn't sound like a risky situation to me. We could "what if" this situation into the ground looking for technicalities and minute risk, but let's keep it real here. If there was any significant risk it would only be due to a perfect storm and a perfect storm is not here!

Your penis skin sounds like it was irritated for sure, but open like a wound that would bleed? Doesn't sound like it. Without a clear way for a significant amount of precum to get inside you, there's not going to be risk.

Maybe you were wounded more than I'm hearing, but you probably would've felt a bunch more pain while he was masturbating you.

Hope this helps,

Erik

HIV From GIVING Someone a Kiss on the Cheek
thong panties