can i get hiv/std/sti?

hi sir.,one week ago i went to call girl.we didn't sex.but 1)I lick & kiss her full body 2)I lick & kiss her boobs 3)I lick & kiss her mouth 4)My finger inside her pussy and i did fingering 5)She did me handjob my penis.and touch 6)My finger inside her mouth Any infection for std/sti for me? :( please reply me "my 6 questions one by one answer"...please

Response from Mr. Glenn

Thanks for your questions,

I know you'd like responses to your questions one by one, but if you want specifics, this is what you need to understand.

STDs/STIs are all different, but they can transmit in similar ways. Some are by fluids. It doesn't sound like any of what you did had risk for those STDs/STIs.

Some are transmitted by direct skin to skin contact. These include herpes, syphilis, and HPV. If you (aggressively) licked and kissed around her vaginal, butt, or mouth in areas of her skin that were infected, there would be a chance of infection.

Remember though, you're asking me to get technical with all of this so I'm giving you a lot to consider. We encourage all sexually active people to get tested on a regular basis for HIV/STDs because it can be hard to tease apart risk when there's so much to consider.

Hope this helps,

Erik

Condom broke with HIV+ female
HIV From GIVING Someone a Kiss on the Cheek