|HIV transmission via breast milk?
Aug 23, 2014
If there have been no cases of HIV transmission via food because stomach acid can destroy it, how is it transferred via ingested breast milk?
| Response from Mr. Glenn
Thanks for your question,
Through the mouth/throat before it reaches the stomach.
Hope this helps,
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Itchy Scrotum After Touching Vaginal Fluid Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Red Eyes After Anal Sex Top Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Sore Throat After Oral Sex With No Protection Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Vomiting After Vaginal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Give A Male Oral Sex, Can I Get An Std
- Pain Relief For Vaginal Ulcer
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.