risk through a wound, asking third time

somedays back while bathing i had a cut on my penis when i slipped on the floor. the floor was wet and my penis bleeding wound was in contact with wet water on floor. can i have hiv risk

Response from Mr. Glenn

Thank you for question,

You've had to ask repeatedly because this is the kind of situation that has been answered repeatedly in our forums (please read through our archives).

There is no risk at all in what you're talking about for many many reasons. Foremost is that HIV has to leave someone's body and go directly/immediately inside of yours. None of that could've happened in the case you describe.

Hope this helps,

Erik

Am I at risk for HIV now?
hiv and valtrex