Exposure during test

I went to get tested for hiv by rapid test nurse pricked tip of my finger and started withdrew the blood come back negative then she was looking for the blaster to cover the finger then she said let have look then she touched my wound am scared maybe she put infection on my finger like hiv or hepatitis c or b

Response from Mr. Glenn

Thanks for your question,

But there is absolutely no risk in the situation you're describing.

Merely touching the spot where you were pricked is NOT ENOUGH to transmit HIV. On top of that, for transmission to happen we'd need a significant amount of fluid to get inside that prick on your finger, not a "microscopic amount". There was no mention of fluid on her finger.

Hope this helps,

hiv depens on number of sex with a negative person
Touching dried blood of HIV+ sister