Aug 23, 2014
i had french kiss and he did brief blow job on me. i found out that he is hiv positive i did rapid test 30 days and 60 days after that exposure and both are negatives.. what is my status..do i need to be tested again thanks
Response from Mr. Glenn
Thanks for your question,
Your tested definitely confirm that you DID NOT get HIV from the blow job you got. It was very low risk in the first place.
So, no. You don't need any other tests unless you're at risk again.
Hope this helps,
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Too Scared To Get Tested After Unprotected Oral Sex Without Ejaculation
- Vaginal Fisting Negative At 3 Months
- Should I Get Tested After Sex With A Prostitute?
- Chills After Unprotected Vaginal Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Scrotum After Touching Vaginal Fluid Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Can You Get Thrush From Salt Water?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.