risk of transmission?

I was at a party and someone opened my beer bottle(meaning taking off the cap) with their teeth. Now thinking about this, I am worried that maybe blood got in my beer, I also had a canker sore at the time on the lower right side of my mouth. I drank out of the beer 10-15 seconds after it was opened. Should I be worried?

Response from Mr. Glenn

There is no risk from what you're talking about.

HIV needs to come out of someone's body and go directly/immediately inside the body of another person. All of that needs to happen. Hardly any of that happened in your case.

Besides! Do you really have any reason to think that this person was HIV positive??

Hope this helps,

Erik

HIV burr
rapid test