HIV burr

I am traveling on bike an HIV boy asked me left I gave him left he sat back of me if he transfer the blood to me by needle can I get HIV I wear jeans paint and climate is hot at that time give me answer quickly

Response from Mr. Glenn

So.. If I understand you correctly you gave a bike ride to someone who has HIV and you're worried that he might've stuck you with a needle to try to give you HIV??

First off, I'm curious what has you being curious. Did you feel a needle stick you in the back? Do you even know this person really is HIV positive?

Let's assume for the moment that both of these things were true. He would've had to prepare this perfectly for it to be risky. He would've needed to take a lot of his own blood out just before and then pump a significant amount into your body. You probably would've felt this!

Hope this helps,

Erik

can smooch and penis touch (with out condom) cause hiv or aids
risk of transmission?