can smooch and penis touch (with out condom) cause hiv or aids

dear sir i have question whether penis touch with out condom can cause HIV or not. My penis was not inserted at all. It was just touched and smooched for very long time. Does this cause aids ? it was first time of mine and that guy i guess....

Response from Mr. Glenn

Thanks for your question,

If I understand you correctly, you rubbed penises together with someone who also kissed your penis?

None of that has any risk for HIV. There wasn't any chance of semen to go from one body into and inside another person's body.

Hope this helps,

Erik

Hiv and risk %
HIV burr