Aug 23, 2014
Hi Erik, two night ago I went to massage for handjob, but in the midst of the massage the lady sit on my lap and her vaginal rub with my penis for twice and I stopped her. No penentration So can it expose to the hiv? As I read from site, foreskin has the possibility to transmit virus if there are some vaginal fluids. Thanks alot
| Response from Mr. Glenn
Thanks for your question.
There is no risk in what I'm hearing.
You're right that foreskin has the possibility to transmit virus if there are some vaginal fluids. BUT those fluids need to get up inside your penis, which wouldn't happen outside of actual penetration.
Hope this helps,
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Bronchitis After French Kissing Worried I Have HIV
- Groin Pain After Genital Rubbing Worried I Have HIV
- Tingling In Feet After Receptive Anal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Tingling In Fingers After Drinking Water Worried I Have HIV
- Can Genital Warts Cause Burning And Irritation?
- Can You Get Hepatitis B From Touching Blood?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.