Penis tip hurts after unprotected oral sex

I had unprotected oral sex with a prostitute 3-days ago and the tip of my penis feels slightly number. I am fearful I picked something up but but all the internet search basically states it is to early to see symptoms of anything.

I saw my Doctor today who put me on antibiotics and she did a chlamydia test. She commented that she saw no discharge and she tested for a UTI that I did not have.

I have had genital warts in the past if that adds to the information. Also five months ago I was tested for all the STDs, including HIV and was clear.

Response from Mr. Cordova

Maybe her teeth caught the tip of your penis? This doesn't sound like an STD.

In health,

Richard

HIV Test/Results
genital contact