|Can I get HIV from protected insertive anal sex?
Aug 22, 2014
I had anal sex with a male prostitute and used a condom. The condom didn't break and I probably had inserted for about 5 to 10 minutes. When I stopped the condom was intact. On the internet it says, that condoms are not completely safe when it comes to HIV protection. Should I get tested over this? Or is the risk non existent?
Kind regards, M
| Response from Mr. Cordova
The risk is non-existent because the condom did not break or fall off. Testing is not warranted.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Can Someone Get HIV From Protected Anal Sex?
- HIV Risk After Insertive Anal Sex Without Condom
- HIV Risk Of Insertive Anal Sex Without Condom
- Probability Of Getting AIDS From Insertive Anal Sex Without Condom
- White Discharge After Insertive Anal Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Insertive Anal Sex Condom Break
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.