Condom Removed without Knowledge

I'm sure something similar has already been answered and but every situation is different . Being that this just happened today I wanted to ask prior to my OCD causing me a panic attack. So i had protected anal sex as the bottom with a person i was meeting for the second time. We had previously discussed our status. While having sex I made sure the condom was on prior to being penetrated but during the middle he pulled out and when he reentered it seemed different. I have prior dealing with unprotect anal sex with my first bf because we were in a monogamous relationship I know the difference. I aam very certain the condom was removed and he was attempting to have sex with me unprotected. So when i asked him to get off he made a big deal of pulling out asking me go very slow as i got off him and than hiding his penis afterwards When i asked about whether he took off the condom before entering me he made a even bigger deal of it. He could not have been in me for no more than a min or so. HE claims he is negative i'm not sure how reliable that information is considering i believe he lied about removing the condom. How at risk am I, should I use Prep in this case??? I don't want to overreact which i have a ten decency to do. Please help!!!

Response from Mr. Cordova

This was a one-time, brief incidence. Transmission was unlikely. I don't think PEP is necessary.

In health,

Richard

std present??
Can I get HIV from protected insertive anal sex?