not sure

I am soon to be married, and cannot decide whether I need an HIV test or not. I had one in 1993 which was negative, and since then I have had unprotected sex with 5 girls. I have also had sex with 4 prostitutes, but used a condom. Should I be worried? Yours ?

You probably shouldn't worry (no need to do that!), but having unprotected sex with multiple partners and sexual contact with sex workers does put you at some risk for HIV infection and other STDs. Some people choose to get HIV tested before entering a long-term relationship to relieve doubts about their health. If you choose to not get tested and are having unprotected sex with your current partner, you might want to talk with her about your sexual history so that she can make an informed decision about her sexual practices with you.

RMK

Do you need to be cut?
doctor to see for genital warts