Is oral sex a risk and is testing needed for this incident ?

Dear, Doctor Richard - Compliments to you and your colleagues for a wonderful service and the great advice!

I would need your opinion on a personal situation. 2 years ago in July'12 , I received protected blowjob (condom intact) from a Romanian escort at a high end club in Vienna. I also performed unprotected cunnilingus on her for a short while (a few minutes). There was no intercourse or any other form of sexual activity except for kissing.

There was no fingering, masturbation, penetration (either digital or penile). However, there may have been some nipple sucking. She seemed clean and I am assuming she was HIV negative.

There was also no visible signs of any labial sores, lesions, etc from visual inspection (she was clean shaven below). I did suck on her labia and clitoris, but not sure how much of the secretions/fluids were present which could be a cause for risk for me. I am assuming that she was not on her period.

My oral health is good. I have not had any health issues after that episode. I had brushed my teeth around an hour or two before this incident.

As her status was unknown, and I performed unprotected cunnilingus on her, what are the chances of me contracting HIV from that single episode?

I have had no other sexual activity after this episode. I am due for a pre-employment medical test and I am a bit nervous about an HIV test being included as part of it.

Can I assume and be confident that this was a no-risk/zero-risk situation for me?

Br, Xobni

Response from Mr. Cordova

Oral sex is low-risk. I would not be concerned.

In health, Richard

Worried
Accucheck blood splatter