Protected vagina sex unprotected oral
Aug 14, 2014
7 days ago I had sex w a random who ended up being a prostitue. I had protected vaginal and received protected oral. Stupidly I performed unprotected oral. I feel sick to my somaach and am an awful person. But am I am awful person who has HIV now? No clue if the partner was infected. Also I have read that performing oral on a woman is a lower risk for other std is that correct? I do not recall any signs of stds. Please answer when ever you have a minute. I have very high anxiety!! Thanks
Response from Mr. Cordova
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- White Discharge After Vaginal Sex With Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Vaginitis Caused By Laundry Detergent
- Can You Catch Anything From Swallowing Menstrual Blood?
- Can You Get Hiv From Breast Milk In The Eye?
- Chest Pain, Fatigue, High Liver Enzymes Acute/primary Hiv
- How Long Before Hiv Can Be Detected?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.